Erin M. Wegrzyn
1440 Quincy Bridge Court
Bartlett, Illinois 60103-1811 USA
For a copy of this resume in PDF format, click here.
|Winter 2000 -
|New Business Administrator
Flexible Benefit Service Corporation
- Served as a liaison between the broker and the insurance carrier.
- Created and updated records in Goldmine and SalesLogix
- Completed weekly departmental reports, archived files and performed other miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
- Helped create and put into effect new systems and guidelines, such as following up on cases.
- Assisted in training and mentoring new employees in my department.
- Assisted in other departments such as Marketing.
|Summer, 1994 -
|Fall, 1997 -
||Tester, Core Program
Areas of Strength
||Bachelor of Arts
Western Michigan University
- Major: Political Science
- Concentration: Comparative Government and International Relations
- Minor: Spanish
Honors and Achievements
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team atmosphere.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Extensive experience with Customer Relationship Management software packages such as Goldmine and SalesLogix.
References available upon request.
- Volunteer and Shift Coordinator at the West Suburban Humane Society, Downers Grove, Illinois.
- Member of S.A.D.D. (Students Against Drunk Driving) where I worked on fundraising and educational programs.